Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Alaska

Leave a comment with your name (first name only or blog handle), location and blog name and URL.

************************

Adventures of Superwife - Jenny in Anchorage

Life is an Adventure...This is Ours - Trish in Dillingham

Day by Day in Our World - Laura in Eagle River (just outside Anchorage)

3 comments:

  1. Hello there from way up here in the great land of Alaska!

    I love the idea of "blog trotting"... hope you'll trot on by my "Adventures of Superwife"! :)

    I'm in Anchorage, AK, where we're still in the dead of winter. My husband and I were married on a sunny 70 degree day in 2008, and 5 months later we celebrated New Year's eve in -40 degree weather at our little cabin up north. I snowmachine for fun in the winter and I'm addicted to fishing in the summer... but year round you'll find my ridiculous/sassy account of our newlywed life (with our red lab puppy)at my blog:

    www.theadventuresofsuperwife.com

    Hope to see you soon!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another shout out for Alaska!

    My name is Trish and I blog from Alaska. Currently we are living in Dillingham, AK but that could change at anytime as my husbands job could take us many places in bush Alaska.

    Come on by my blog to catch a glimpse of our families adventures in rural Alaska.

    www.skippynscoop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family of 6 in Eagle River, Alaska (just outside Anchorage)

    The blog is a combination of our family's adventures in life along with product reviews we've done. Plenty of pictures from field trips and explorations of the greater Anchorage area since we moved here in January 2010.

    www.daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete