Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Land of the Rising Sun: Japan!

We're off on a big trip today! We'll be visiting Debra, also known as The Captain, in Yokosuka, Japan. I'm super excited for this tour because my sister lived in Japan for three years, in fact, my nephew was born there, but I was not able to visit her while she was there. And that's always bothered me. Not just because I wish I could have seen where she lived, but also because Japan is such a interesting place. So much history and such a fascinating culture. I blew an opportunity to visit with a free place to stay, silly me. I was young and poor, though, and just couldn't make it work. But we're going to make up for it just a teensy bit today with our tour. I can't wait!!

So head on over to see her at:

Our Imperfect Life

Please leave her a comment and let her know you've been by! Tomorrow we're hopping back across the Pacific for a visit with a blogger in the "golden state."

**Remember it's the middle of the night over there and she has comment moderation on, so don't be dismayed if your comment doesn't show up for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment