Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Batting A Thousand

Today we're visiting Sharon in Cooperstown, New York. I love the tag line for her blog: Learning to live abundantly. It speaks volumes and is so relevant for so many of us in this crazy world.

I've never visited upstate New York myself, but I hear it's amazing. If you can take the insane winters. I'm a cold weather person, so no problem for me! Sharon is going to show us all the wonderful things there are to see in her town, so head on over to see her:

Good, True and Beautiful

Be sure to leave Sharon a comment! Tomorrow we're heading back down to my neck of the woods. 

**Have you entered our Rachel Ray bakeware giveaway??**

PS - Our girl Mep gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday! She just got a post up with a scrumptious picture of new baby Sweet P, so if you have a chance head on over to her blog to wish her well!

1 comment: