Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Monday, April 26, 2010

In Da Casa

When I was fourteen, I and another friend went on a roadtrip with my best friend and her family to a wedding in Dallas. We lived in Kansas, so it was an 8 hour drive, plus or minus 42 stops for potty breaks, there were SIX girls in the car after all. While we were there, we did all of the touristy things: went to Six Flags, visited the Galleria Mall, ate at Hard Rock Cafe. It was the only trip I ever took as a kid with another family, without my own parents, and it was truly a great experience. We three girls, on the precipice of maturity, but still with the joy of children. I think because of that, Dallas will always be a special place for me.

Our featured blogger, Joanna, lives in the DFW area with Laid Back Daddy and her two beautiful daughters, The Diva and The Drama Queen. More twins. Seriously, people. Does anyone not have multiples? I'm starting to feel left out.

Whether you have multiples or not, you'll love hearing Joanna's tales of life in Texas. Let's head on down to see her:

The Casa

Please leave her a comment and let her know the BlogTrotters have been through town!

No comments:

Post a Comment