Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Home Sweet Hamburg

My heritage is mostly German (with some Irish). I have enjoyed many, many helpings of my Grandma's awesome German potato salad, eaten at Chicago's Berghoff, and made merry at Oktoberfest . . . in Cincinnati.

Sad for me, I've never visited Germany, but I know I will someday. Until then, I will enjoy glimpses of life there from BlogTrotters like Jennifer, a proud resident of Hamburg, and author of Ook, she wrote.

Grab your passport and let's head to Hamburg!


Please leave Jennifer a comment on her post! Do you have any German heritage? Have you visited Germany? Let her know.

And, of course, come back Monday! Until then, in the words of Heidi Klum (and the millions of others around the world who speak German), "Auf Wiedersehen."

No comments:

Post a Comment