Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The State of Jefferson

We're off to Oregon! You'll have to head over there to understand the Jefferson reference. Oregon is another on my long list of beautiful places that I want to visit. For some reason, perhaps the fact that I was raised in the mid-west and have spent my adult years on the east coast, my visits west have been few and far between. But someday, I'm going.

Today, though, we're virtually visiting southern Oregon, Lia in Klamath Falls to be specific. Lia is a librarian who spends her summers working in nature. That sounds like the life! So head on over to see her:

Looking Up

Be sure to leave Lia a comment! Come back tomorrow for our visit to the home of Krispy-Kreme donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment