Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Keystone State

A couple of lifetimes ago, I dated a guy who lived in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. I'm not going to sugar coat this, folks: I had never heard of Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. I didn't know how to pronounce it*, where it was, anything. But over the course of that relationship, I went to the area quite a bit visiting his friends and family. I'm pretty sure I could do the Baltimore-Wilkes-Barre drive with my eyes closed. Luckily for my husband and daughter, that guy didn't work out, but I still have fond memories of the area.

Well, our featured blogger today, Lisa, doesn't actually live in Wilkes-Barre, but she grew up there and now lives just down the road in Dorrance. I can tell you that it is a beautiful area, hilly and verdant in the summertime. And I have no doubt that Lisa is going to show us some of her absolutely fantastic photos to prove it. She is a truly gifted photographer and you'll be missing out if you don't head over to see her!

Lisa Ceasar Photography

Don't miss Lisa's Etsy shop, where you can purchase some of her photos!

Please leave Lisa a comment and let her know we appreciate the tour! Come back tomorrow for Field Trip Friday and share your beloved childhood vacation memories, from your parents point of view!

*It's Woolks-Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment