Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Anchorage on Stage

Today's BlogTrotting destination is especially inviting for all of us battling stifling heat and humidity this summer! I know it's not the Arctic, but I think Alaska enjoys more moderate summer temperatures. Right?

Laura O., a busy homeschooling mom of four boys, is taking us on a tour of Anchorage. I'm always eager to learn more about life in Alaska. Interesting fact: Laura's blog is the first I've seen with its own patron saint. Pretty cool. Also, homeschooling parents, you may want to check out her for sale list.

Are you ready? Let's Go!


Please leave Laura O. a comment to let her know you stopped by. Consider joining us for this week's Field Trip Friday. The topic: yellow. Do what you can with the color as inspiration for a travel/BlogTrotting/globetrotting post.

Also, remember to let us know if you have a cool vacation post you would like us to link to!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed hearing about Alaska--and my kids did also. I am following your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I was THRILLED to see another Catholic homeschooling momma highlighted!

    ReplyDelete