Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On a roll here in Little Rock

Anyone else remember that Collin Raye song? You know, "I think I'm on a roll here in Little Rock / I'm solid as a stone, baby, wait and see . . ." I think of that song every time Little Rock is mentioned.

I hope today's BlogTrotting tour will give me even more good stuff to associate with Little Rock. Our tour guide is Kat, who includes her two word parenting philosophy: Whatever Works. Brilliant. I totally agree. Also, make sure to read to find out where she gave birth to her son and who helped her.

Let's Go!


Please leave Kat & Co. a comment to let her know you stopped by!

Remember to dig out a vacation photo (and some commentary to go with it) for this week's Field Trip Friday link-up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! Love the blog trotting concept so much!

    ReplyDelete