Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

When I think of Colorado, I think of mountains, fresh air, Coors Light, and lots of physically fit, rosy-cheeked, outdoorsy people who prefer to hiking to watching television. I've only been to Colorado twice so I could be totally wrong about what life is like there.

We'll see if today's tour of Colorado will confirm or explode my cliched impressions of this great Western state . . .

Today's guide is The Joyful Housewife, whom I already consider a kindred spirit since she describes herself as suffering from Chronic Disorganization Syndrome. I also enjoy the playful and honest spirit of her tagline: Domestic Bliss, Eventually.

So, are you ready to blogtrot? Let's go!

The Joyful Housewife

Enjoy the tour and please remember to leave a comment to let The Joyful Housewife know you stopped by.

Check back again tomorrow. Where are we headed? Hint: The Duggars aren't the only things worth counting in this state!

No comments:

Post a Comment