Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Actually, it's not a chicken dinner, it's a fabulous wall decal!

Katy of What Katy Did Design was kind enough to donate one of her beautiful Fairy Wren vinyl wall decals to be given to the lucky winner of our contest from last week.

Because of all of the different ways there were to enter and it wasn't quite as easy as picking comment number X, I decided to do the tried and true method of drawing a name out of a hat. I was going to do a video, but I had a biopsy taken on my nose today and I look kinda funky*, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

The winner is:

Momisodes!

Sandy, email your address to me at carawb at gmail.com and we'll get your wall decal to you asap. Hopefully in time for the arrival of your new baby girl!!

And to everybody else, thanks for playing along and being a part of BlogTrotting. If you haven't already, go see Momisodes and Katy and all of the other fabulous bloggers who have welcomed us to their homes!

*TMI?

2 comments:

  1. Not TMI. I for one am interested in that funky nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeeeee!!!! Thank you so much BlogTrotting and Katy! I'm am so excited.

    ReplyDelete