Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Sunshine State

Didn't I say we'd be heading for some warmer weather! Our next stop is in Fort White, Florida with Michelle. I checked the weather and while there are some clouds on the horizon, the high will be about 70, which, if you're anywhere like where I am (it's 26 degrees right now, brrrr), that sounds positively divine. Oh, and the drink I mentioned yesterday is Gatorade, named after the University of Florida Gators. So head on over to:

I'm Changing My Name to Ouisa

As always, be sure to leave a comment and let her know where you call home! Tomorrow, we'll be turning back north. Here's a hint:

The first peanuts grown in the United States were grown here.

1 comment:

  1. Cara, I finally had to delete that first post about the PTO woman. Oh well, that's life. Thanks for putting me on here.

    ReplyDelete