Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Bryan Adams and a Beautiful Prison

Did you read the Anne of Green Gables books as a young girl? I did, over and over again. Sure, I don't remember every single detail, but I think I recall that Anne attended Queen's University in Kingston. I just downloaded all the Anne books on to my Kindle as a sort of symbolic gesture for the baby girl I am expecting in a few weeks . . .

. . . and would you believe it? Today's BlogTrotting tour guide is Maria of Bored Mommy, whose hometown is Kingston, Ontario. Seems like a delightful coincidence to me.

You are going to love the tour of Kingston and will be charmed by Maria's blog. I am really digging her header, her 100 Things About Me list, and her tag line: The Mundane Makes Me INSANE.

So, let's go and see what we can learn about Kingston!

BORED Mommy

Please leave a comment for Maria to let her know you visited. And, if you spot Anne Shirley while you're there, please let me know.

Come back tomorrow for a visit to a state with many lakes and, more importantly, Target headquarters!

(Psst!! Cara here. It's Mep's birthday today! So after you've been to see Maria, would you pop on over to Not to Brag and wish her a great day!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me!!

    Maria @BOREDmommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cara! I think we've been having issues with email. Anyhoo, I have my blogtrotting post read for tomorrow. I have it set to post @ 8 am. Please let me know if we're still on!

    ReplyDelete