Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Friday, March 19, 2010

On our way to the F-L-A!

So I titled this post, and then my buzzkill husband pointed out that the official postal abbreviation for Florida is "FL" not "FLA." Sorry!

Also, does anyone else have the problem that anytime you type the word "Florida" you actually type "Floriday"? Happens to me almost every single time, but the good news is that this Friday is Floriday . . . a day to learn about everyday life in the Sunshine State.

Our teacher and tour guide for today's BlogTrotting mission is Melissa from My Version of Sanity. If you have an extra minute, make sure to read this post about the most unbelievably-priced Disney trip ever! I am mucho envious.

Okay, are you ready? To Patalka, FL we go:

My Version of Sanity

Remember to please leave Melissa a comment to let her know you stopped by!

Have a great weekend and see you back here Monday for another trip to my neck of the woods -- Chicagoland!

1 comment: