Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Small Town, USA

I have done both the slow small town and the frantic big city. There are certainly appeals to big city life. I can order any kind of food for delivery. I can be at pretty much any kind of store you can possibly imagine within 20 minutes. I can take non-stop international flights from my airport.

But the older I get, and the older my child gets, the more I recognize the appeal of the small town. The comforts and safeties. Reading MommaRuth's eloquent post, it makes me yearn for that style of living. I wouldn't be surprised if you feel the same way. So head on over to see her:

MommaRuth Says

Please, please please leave MommaRuth a comment and let her know what part of the world you call home.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I grew up in a small town. Looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this opportunity! I love my little town, so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is filled with the best gifts. Very few love and cherish it. Nice to know you are doing both.

    ReplyDelete