Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swazi Girl

We're off on a long trip, one I am quite excited about! Today we're visiting Miss Jane in Swaziland! I confess that aside from it's general geographical location, I know next to nothing about Swaziland. What little I have gleaned from movies and books would probably not even help me to successfully answer the most basic of Jeopardy! question about the country. Maybe when Alec calls my name now, I'll be ready for it. So let's head on over to see Miss Jane!

Miss Jane's Blog

Please leave Miss Jane a comment and let her know the BlogTrotters have been through town! And come back tomorrow for this week's Mad Libs edition of Field Trip Friday!

1 comment: