Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Sky Country

Back in my past life, one of the projects I worked on was a museum in Bozeman, Montana. Little did I know that three-ish years later I would meet, via the blogosphere, a fellow mom and blogger in that very same town, which is tiny, by the way.  For that project, I spent a LOT of time reading about Montana and looking at pictures. It is an amazingly beautiful state. And big. Holy cow is it big. I'm betting Denise will have some awesome details and pictures for us, so head on over to see her:

Mom, Interrupted

Be sure and leave her a comment. And if you haven't done so already, sign up to host your own BlogTrotting tour!

Tomorrow we're heading back east. A hint: America's largest home is located here.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were here in Bozeman - I'd love to visit via email about what you were doing here. We may have some mutual friends!

    Thanks for letting me be a part of BlogTrotting - this is quite fun!
    Denise
    www.denisemalloy.com

    ReplyDelete