Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Destination Destin

For several years, my family spent spring break in Destin, Florida. A large group of families from my hometown would rent condos there for the week, and these trips are some of the best and most memorable I have ever taken.

If you have not been to Destin, you are missing out. The beaches are gorgeous, the sunsets divine, and the vibe nice and chill. It's not party, party, party all the time. It's also not a retirement mecca in the same way that other Florida spots are (not that there's anything wrong with early bird specials). In my mind, it's just perfect.

That's why I cannot wait for today's BlogTrotting tour of Destin, brought to us by the talented Tara R. of If Mom Says OK. Be sure to check out the awesome quotation on Tara R.'s blog header and try not be as envious of her fantastic blog title as I am!

Destination Destin -- Let's Go!


Please leave a comment for Tara R. Tell her where you're from and share any of your own Florida memories!

Come back tomorrow for more BlogTrotting and get your favorite vacation post ready to link up on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to show off my hometown. I hope everyone enjoys the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara has successfully talked me into seeing some of her world!! Her blog is awesome, she always has gorgeous, straight-out-of-the-camera pictures.

    ReplyDelete