Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Turn Your Face to Knoxville


"Be like the flower; turn your face to the sun." These are the words on the header of today's featured blogger: Sarah from Small World at Home. Above these words is a beautiful collection of photographs. It is all really working for me, especially at this hopeful, sunny time of year.

Sarah's home is in Knoxville, TN, a place where I spent a beautiful and memorable sunny day back in 1999 for the Tennessee/Notre Dame football game, which was sort of my now-hubby's and my first date. Who doesn't love a first date in a parking lot full of football fans?

I'll always have a soft spot for Knoxville and am excited for today's tour by Sarah.

Let's Go!


Please leave Sarah a comment!

Thanks for BlogTrotting. Tomorrow we announce the topic for this week's Field Trip Friday. If you have a suggestion, please let us know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote - and I like the first date connection, very romantic!

    ReplyDelete