Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Liberty and Prosperity

When I first saw our featured blogger's tag line, I knew we were going to be friends. I am quite certain that I say the wrong thing at every opportunity. Reading Amber's writing, however, I find it hard to believe. She is honest and eloquent.

Amber lives in the fine state of New Jersey. According to my reading, NJ has the most complex and dense highway system in the US. Which is probably why I get lost almost every time I visit there. Even with the GPS.

Bring your maps as we head out to visit:

The Unlikely Mama

Please leave Amber a comment so she knows the BlogTrotters have been through town!

*************************

And now for the eagerly anticipated Field Trip Friday topic!

What is your biggest travel pet peeve(s)? 

Come back on Friday and link up your post and read others' responses! Also, if you're interested in guest posting with your own Field Trip Friday post here on BlogTrotting, let us know!

1 comment: