Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Monday, June 21, 2010

BlogTrotter in Paradise

I have to confess that I am NOT a Jimmy Buffett fan, but despite this, whenever I think of southern Florida I can't help but think of his music. I suspect if I were actually eating a Cheeseburger while sipping a margarita IN southern Florida, my opinion might change, but who knows.

Our featured blogger today, Holly at Tropic of Mom, is a longtime bloggy friend of mine and I'm so delighted that she's going to give us a tour today because I've been looking at her pictures of the paradise she calls home for two years now and I want to know more!

So let's head on over to see her!

Tropic of Mom

Please leave Holly a comment and let her know what corner of the world you call home!

1 comment: