Welcome!

First stop on your tour: hit the About page to find out why and how Blogtrotting came to be. Then go to the Destinations page to sign up your blog and find other bloggers in your region or one you're interested in. Finally, FOLLOW Blogtrotting using the widget on the right! Come back every day to see what corner of the world we're visiting.

Can't wait to see where we'll go next!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reading about Reading!

Today's featured BlogTrotter is a Swede living in England. I have always been fascinated by people who move to new countries, whether for an extended visit or forever. I was actually thinking just last night how much I would love to live in Europe again, although I don't think I could do more than a year or so. Maybe someday.

So, as always, I live vicariously through your blogs. Maria has done a fabulous job of introducing us to her area of England, so let's head on over to see her!

Swedish Yogini in England

Please leave Maria a comment and let her know how much we appreciate the tour of her home!

Have you been thinking about your travel pet peeves? Come back tomorrow and link up your Field Trip Friday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment